Sunday, March 24, 2013

5.4 Strange Farts


An old woman went to see her doctor, and told him her embarrassing medical problem. I have strange farts.  I fart all the time, but my farts dont make any sound or smell. Im sure you havent noticed, but Ive actually farted ten times while weve been talking. What should I do?” 
The doctor looked serious, and frowned at her. Here are some pills. Take these pills twice a day for one week, and then come see me again, said the doctor.
The next week the old woman came back, but this time she was really upset. Doctor!she said. What was in those pills? They made my problem worse! Im still farting all the time, but now my farts smell terrible!
The doctor said Calm down. Youre actually much better. The old woman shouted, What? Thats impossible! The doctor replied, I fixed your nose. Now I need to fix your ears.


No comments:

Post a Comment