Sunday, March 24, 2013

4.4 SNS (Social Network Services)


Social Networking Services (SNS) like Twitter, Cyworld and Facebook have become very trendy in the last few years. But SNS can also give people stress.  When do you feel affected in this way?

Anne: On Twitter, I now have lots of followers who read my tweets. Its like I have a large audience, and that makes me feel anxious. Theres a lot of pressure to write something funny or interesting. 

Yoobin: My problem is the opposite. I dont have a lot of friends on Cyworld or Facebook. I feel very sad that when people visit my site and see this, they think Im unpopular.

Chris: I hate the way other people expect me to constantly stay in touch. For someone like me, who hardly uses SNS, that is annoying. A friend of mine gets upset because I rarely leave messages on her wall or reply to her comments.

Dan: I think Im addicted to Facebook Im constantly on there. I feel like if I go offline, Ill miss the latest news. Sometimes I waste so much time that I cant even get my homework finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment